Saturday 31 March 2012

Brief History about our beloved brother: Apostle Titus Obasi

Apostle Titus Obasi was born into a christian home, into the family of late presiding Elder Obasi Ogbonnaya and Deaconess Hannah Obasi. We were 5 in our family 3boys and 2girls. Stephen , Deborah,Titus, George and Glory. In 1996 and 2000, Stephen and Glory died respectively. I attended Diogukwu Memorial School, Achara Secondary School all in Achara Ihechiowa in Arochukwu LGA Abia State. In 1985 I had a training on patent medicine, and opened a business 'TINO MEDICINE STORES,' In 1995 I went back to school and had a certificate and diploma program at West African Advanced School of Theology Owerri and another diploma in missions at Missionary Advanced College of Theology and Seminaries Owerri and a Bachelor of Art in Christian Education at United Christian University Denton USA. Being born and dedicated to God in The Apostolic Church, I have served in verious capacities as a sunday school teacher, a choir master ,children bible club leader ,a youth leader ,a deacon ,a district/ area helper and a field recoganized pastor.By the calling , grace and mandate of God upon my life, I and my lovely wife ,pastor Mrs Mary Obasi founded Advocate Christian Assembly Int'l (inc) Nigeria. Titus is a trained chaplain from Chaplain Corps And Theological Academy. A member of the Int'l Ministerial Council of Great Britian ,a registered member of Breakthrough Int'l Intercessory Prayer Ministry Virginia. Also a member of the Penticostal Fellowship of Nigeria . I hate lies , hypocrisy and dishonesty. God blessed my family and ministry with BETTY HOLBROOK a christian sister and friend from the united states. I love her so much. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment